Provide service excellence to our personal lines clients by assessing risk exposures, providing recommendations, claims advice, capturing new business wins from many sources, and cross-selling and up-selling.
- Effective Team player with a strong work ethic
- Dedicated client focus and superior client service skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer knowledge and efficiencies (ability to multi-task is a must!)
- Accurate Risk Selection and Successful Execution of “Front Line” underwriting criteria
- RIBO or OTL Licence required. CIP and CAIB designations are assets, and part of your development path
A minimum of one to three years of progressively challenging Personal Lines experience, ideally as a Broker working with multiple insurers and diverse coverage products